3. MSC Armonia
The number one reason we booked this particular trip was an overnight in Cuba, someone make sure that didn't happen, MSC went above and beyond in my opinion to make it up to us, they exceeded our expectations in that regard, the embarkation was smooth and the cabin was ready for us, our cabin attendant was extremely good, courteous and knowledgeable, the only gripe was the horrible and tiny shower in our cabin a cloth shower curtain that was eating us alive! The Pizzeria is open all the time, food was good, in the dinning room we requested at table for two and got it, but we were practically on top of the tables next to us, the food needs to be improved, the steak was tough and tasteless, prime rib night the bake potato was served with no butter, no sour cream, just plain, the staff was superb and they brought us anything we requested, for breakfast in the restaurants when you ask for cream for your coffee, they act like they have never heard such a thing! The shows for the most part were really good, the cruise director wasn't on board, but his assistant took over and he did a fabulous job, they were always smiling and cheerful. The most annoying gripe happened while having breakfast, I asked a waiter for water, his reply, "I only take breakfast orders" I told 1 of his supervisors and they apologize. We have done the Caribbean plenty of time and were looking forward to Cuba, it didn't happened :( I would sail again with them and for an old ship, still looks good and it is not a tacky palace like some other line :) We met great people at the meet and mingle, the Captain didn't see fit to join us! The MSC Divina's Captain make sure to meet us back in March of this year With a few flaws I would still sail again on the MSC Armonia

Room for improvement

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Gusto280

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

With a few flaws I would still sail again on the MSC Armonia
Gusto280’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 7033
The cabin was very clean, the only major problem was the small shower and the horrible cloth shower curtain wrapping around our bodies, we are not even fat or obese and it was terrible, the steward was awesome and extremely friendly.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins