3. Norwegian Joy
I went on this cruise with my DD for a little getaway. Embarkation was very good on the ship in 15 min. Debarkation was also good. We didn't get to stop in Victoria, however we have been before so it was fine. We had customs in San Francisco, which was fairly long getting off the ship, so a shorter time in port. However we walked to Pier 39 and enjoyed the Aquarium, shopping and all that was there. The Ship was big and new and clean. The atrium had a beautiful chandelier and staircase, but the rest of the ship I wouldn't say was fancy. We enjoyed laser tag. The race cars were fun, but there was a long wait, even with reservations. The Galaxy Pavilion was too expensive for only a couple minutes, so we didn't do any of the VR games. There were 3 main dinning rooms , serving the same thing in all of them. I liked the smaller atmosphere of Taste & Savor restaurants, besides these there is the Local that has a small menu, breakfast was fine, but we tried the fish & chips and they were like fish sticks. Then there is the Buffet and the Observation Lounge with a smaller buffet that is complimentary. Everything else is A La Carte restaurants. We did not go to any of them. The Service was very good. Very friendly staff. The entertainment we saw, Elements was well done, kind of different, but good. We did not like Foot Loose. Our Cabin was a balcony. I found it to be small compared to other cruiselines, but it was fine. I might go again, but I'm not sure.

Food could have been better

Norwegian Joy Cruise Review by merinski

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
I went on this cruise with my DD for a little getaway.

Embarkation was very good on the ship in 15 min. Debarkation was also good.

We didn't get to stop in Victoria, however we have been before so it was fine.

The Service was very good. Very friendly staff.

I might go again, but I'm not sure.
merinski’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Joy price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BC 10892
New , Clean, Small, but nice.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins