3. Norwegian Jewel
Our first Norwegian cruise but it will not be the last. the refitted Jewel was a pleasure, the sky lounge, multiple bars and sitting areas allowed us to view Alaska as we sailed by and hang out as a multi-generational family. The entertainment was outstanding, especially Ana and Vlad and the Circus Bijou. The food was great, plenty f choice in the buffet, the Irish bar had a great selection as did the Chin Chin Asian restaurant but e mainly ate in the Tsar's main dining room where Alex and team, the special diets co-ordinator made my cruise. Eating out with severe allergies and food restrictions can be a nerve-racking operation with limited choices and constant fears of cross-contamination. Not so on the Jewel. Every day Alex and team brought menus, from whichever restaurant I wanted for me to pre-select, then they and the chef created my food, brought special items (the gluten-free breads were the best I've ever had), the smoked salmon benedict and cinnamon french toast for breakfast were outstanding and every dining experience a delight. Thank you so much. PS Alaska was amazing too.

Best Special Needs Foods Ever - and Alaska was pretty Awesome too.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by wendyhatton

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
wendyhatton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5088
The cabin was smaller than on other lines but was always spotlessly clean and the steward worked hard to keep it clean and beautifully made up.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins