3. Carnival Sunrise
Sunrise is a good ship. Cruise director, Chris Williams the Flying Scotsman, was fantastic. We had tropical storm Melissa and our last two ports were cancelled resulting in three straight sea days with bad weather outside. My suggestion would be to have more inside activities and offer more discounts or day rates for the sauna and steam room area. We were all safe but lots of bored people. This is not a complaint as carnival is my favorite line. Debarkation was the fastest yet and well organized. We tried different venues for food on lido deck and these were all worth trying. Some of my favorite food items are different andnot as good like the escargot and the gran Marne soufflé. We did receive 25% discount for future cruise and our tour and port taxes were refunded immediately. Think the organization should be able to make individual ship changes as things happen.

Suggestions

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by Jhebding

Jhebding’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 8402
Cabin service was good; clean and well done.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins