3. MSC Seaside
Lots to talk about here but will keep it simple. Embarkation was the nicest and quickest process I have EVER had on a cruise line. Quick lines and a decent waiting area. They were immediately asking for boarding groups 1 and 2 about 30 minutes of being inside the seating area. Walk on was beautiful! Seaside wins hands down as the nicest ship I have ever seen for decor. Day 1 and the sail away was on-time. Muster was quick and painless. Because MSC changed the drinks packages, we had a lot of folks confused about the packages and also the drinks on us promo. I decided to upgrade for 190 dollars. Best choice I made all week long. Please book EVERYTHING prior to your cruise, including internet and drinks! You will regret it immediately if you don't. Typically everything is 30% more onboard. You will typically get offered a good specialty restaurant 1 night special also on day 1. My recommendation is that you take it. Very good food. Steakhouse / butchers cut was wonderful. Lets cut right over to the FOOD..... boy oh boy does MSC need to figure that out. The buffet is the main focal point here. Very little change in 7 days. Dinner, Lunch and Breakfast was the same constantly. I have cruises with other lines before and we would generally get a specialty or wide variety in main dishes " in particular the evening", but MSC only had 1 or 2 new options every day. The food also needs just a little more flavor. I will say that our MDR main dining room experience was great every time we ate. Our waiter was wonderful and I had good quality and all. MSC please please get the buffet fixed :(. Pools, kids area and other common areas on this ship are nice. Deck 8 pool AFT is great and quiet! Main pool area is nice, but can get crowded quick. Bartenders are awesome also. I would recommend the sports bar at night, and also the little piano bar lounge next to the sports bar every night. They had a mint frozen mojito. Absolutely amazon drink and refreshing! Disembark was quick and painless. It was the nicest and quickest walk-off I ever had! While some folks complained about the signs and help getting to the end of the line. With 3.5k people, things tend to be a little nutty. Would I go with MSC Seaside again, SURE. If the price is right for a inside room. We are booked on the MSC MERAVIGLIA Yacht Club for April 2020. Can't wait for that experience also.

Very average good vacation, but the food! Its has fallen, and needs help

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by warrenmobile1

Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 15096
Very clean and everything fit well. Nice rooms for inside state room on deck 15.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins