3. Serenade of the Seas
We did the seven day New England itinerary with ports at St John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine. Our cabin 3576 was tended by Gede, great caring, very quiet, good location and Gede kept us tidy and neat. We opted for late dining our wait staff was Grace and Omar. No complaints at all. Felt the selections on the menu were very adequate and the food was always hot and well prepared. Bogdon, whom I believe was the Maitre 'D was great. Visited our table (325) each meal to insure we were satisfied. Dined at Chops twice, served by Diego whom we highly recommend. The food was fantastic, well prepared and plentiful. The Windjammer was typical for the buffet. I know a lot of folks complain about variety, but I say if you can't find something to eat there, you're too fussy. We had no complaints. Shows were good, we saw a comedian and an Elton John impersonater'esque. Both shows were good however there were a lot of empty seats. The casino took too much money from me, but thats always expected. Bar service throughout the ship was fine. Diamond lounge was great. Only had one little glitch. One evening a group brought in small children, Kinda threw me off as I felt that was an adult venue, obviously I wrong according to RCCL policy. Cleanliness of the ship was stellar. Considering they have 2,400 passengers every week walking through their living room so to speak, the ship was spotless and staff cleaning were always visible. Embarkation/Disembarkation: The best, quickest, easiest we've ever done. The longest line was going through security. My four star rating in no way indicates we had problems. We enjoyed every aspect of the cruise. Only disappointment was the weather in St Joh and Halifax, wet, cold and windy, we didn't get off the ship. Bar Harbor was windy and chilly, but tolerable and Portland had the best weather.

Pretty good cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by tawcat

The casino took too much money from me, but thats always expected.

Bar service throughout the ship was fine.

tawcat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N 3576
Great cabin, I think it was a 3N, not sure. As stated in my review Gede kept us very clean and tidy. Bed was comfortable, linens were adequate and surprisingly the cabin was quiet. Would choose this cabin again.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins