• Find a Cruise

Norwegian Joy Cruise Review by koolah

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

My family and I decided to finally do a cruise since we have always wanted to do one but never had the chance. Until our friends wanted to the same so we booked it. Arriving to the ship it was an easy process getting on and they even take your bags to your room. When you get on the boat you already have the key to your room and your bags will be waiting their for you. The cruise we went on had only been five days. The only downfall was that we weren’t able to stop in Victoria Canada due to the low tide. Which then they had gifted everyone $50 for credit to spend however you wished. My kids really enjoyed the Entourage since they had the opportunity to interact and make friends with other kids on the boat. They also enjoyed the activities that they had planned. As well as there teen counselors Wakanda and WiFi. They said that they were overall fun and funny people to be around and because of them my kids would like to go on another cruise and have them as their teen counselors again. Overall would definitely see myself planning another family cruise.

koolah's Full Rating Summary

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12822

My cabin was lovely it was nice to have a pull down bunk with the help of cruise members to help set up the bed

koolah