3. MSC Armonia
This was the 12th cruise I have been on with the 5th cruise line I have cruised with. This was the WORST cruise I have EVER been on and the first and LAST time I will ever cruise with MSC. I spent the first 4 days in line at the Guest Relations desk for Internet (did not have Internet access until the afternoon of the third day) and billing issues...long wait in line each time. There was false advertising for both "unlimited" Internet access and "unlimited" onboard drinks. The cabin beds were like sleeping on bricks and I had to call more than once for towels and cleaning of the bathroom. The bathroom shower was the tiniest I've ever experienced. The food was absolutely terrible both in the buffet and the restaurant (food was sent back EVERY night because it was simply inedible). The theater shows were amateurish and only mildly entertaining; the only show that was really entertaining was the crew talent show. There were few onboard entertainment activities for adults (shuffleboard...really??...and the arts and crafts were designed for children). The movies shown in the theater and on TV were at least 3 years old (also only 2 English-speaking non-sports channels on TV) and there was no streaming capability whatsoever. There were no separate activities targeted to 18-30 year olds...a single lounge disco was provided for all ages (ridiculous). To cap it off, there was no published pricing for the guest pictures for sale at the end of the cruise and pricing appeared to be established on a random basis and very unprofessionally and unethically sold ("pick out which pictures you want and we'll tell you the price"). The price quoted for 10 pictures was more than double the pre-boarding price offered online and more than I have EVER paid for pictures on any cruise. I received a lower price (albeit still higher than I have ever paid) for the pictures only after complaining to the photo department manager. And the quality of the pictures was poor, specifically the background scenery was shabby and every shot had wrinkled "flooring" which makes it clear that the poses were taken in front of fake scenery. I cannot express the extent of my disappointment in this cruise and my experience with MSC...warning...choose another cruise line.

WORST Cruise I Have Ever Been On!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by slvalerie

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
slvalerie’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8160
The mattresses were so hard and uncomfortable, it was like sleeping on bricks. Room service was impractical because there was no place to put more than 1 tray. The TV was the smallest I've seen in years and there were only 2 English non-sports channels (movies shown were 3 years or older). Didn't have enough hangers...steward was rude to me 15 minutes after entering my cabin when I asked for more hangers...I was given wire hangers to hang my clothes on. Had to call maintenance re: the toilet continuously running. The shower seemed smaller than other cabins I've been in (could barely turn around and shower curtain always stuck to you!).
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    Once we disembarked the ship, the walk to the meeting point for the excursion was more than a mile from the ship and out of the way. The excursion itself was very good.
    View All 353 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Amazing Cozumel Race
    Once we disembarked the ship, the walk to the meeting point for the tour was more than a mile from the ship...and there was no way to contact anyone associated with the excursion (scavenger hunt) so I had no choice but to walk to the meeting point. After arriving at the meeting point, I was informed by the excursion guides that the scavenger hunt totalled 4.1 miles of walking! I requested a refund for this excursion and spoke to the president of the excursion (Scott Helikson) who assured me a refund would be issued right away...I never received the refund...very disappointed that I got scammed out of the money I paid for this excursion.
    View All 40 Amazing Cozumel Race Reviews
  • Trolley Tour
    The trolley guides were entertaining and knowledgeable about Key West history. We were able to get on and off at various stops. Nothing really to do other than shop and eat (overpriced) lunch.
    View All 142 Trolley Tour Reviews
  • Island Tour
    The ship did not dock until 12 noon!!! Once we disembarked, we had to literally walk a half mile to the meeting point for our excursion...and the excursion had to be cut short because there was not enough time in port to do all of the things on the tour. And Coxen Hole was on the opposite side of the island from Mahogany Bay...so the first part of the excursion was spent touring the poorest, non-scenic sections on the island...unpleasant and wasted time.
    View All 226 Island Tour Reviews