3. Norwegian Jade
We used points from our Marriott time share. I do not recommend that you use your points for a cruise. The value of the points is no bargain and I gave up my Hawaii timeshare points for three years. The cruise was wonderful! Everything from the ship, personnel, food, entertainment , was great. We didn't spend much time on the ship, taking advantage of the longer excursions to get the full benefit of the areas. We added the beverage and the restaurant package to our cruise vacation. We did spend some time at the pool, but the water was frigid and very few people actually went in. There was entertainment poolside and a snack and beverage bar. The greatest aspect of the cruise was the casual atmosphere. Jackets not required at dinner or evening gowns. A nice dress or dress pants was fine. Less time to primp up and more time to enjoy the cruise!

Lots of ports to explore. Excursions were pricy but worth it.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by roselark

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
roselark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA BC-9046
Very compact and what would be expected on a cruise ship. Always cleaned daily and lots of attention paid to the vacationers.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins