3. MSC Seaview
This was my 10th MSC Cruise and our second time on MSC Seaview. We decided to upgrade to Yacht Club again as this provides many benefits that we enjoy. We are big fans of MSC and l would like to provide a balanced review. With Yacht Club you get priority boarding, so this was a very smooth and quick process. Our balcony room was great and well maintained by Richard and Michelle. We dined at the restaurant and we also went to the speciality restaurants Butcher’s Cut and Ocean Cay. The food and the service was excellent. There was a couple of things that could have been better, and also they used to be better. One of the benefits of MSC Seaview over the Divina class last year was the pads/cushions on the sun loungers and chairs outside. When we asked where they were we were told they had been sent for cleaning, which didn’t seem to be a satisfactory answer. The sun loungers are very uncomfortable to lie on and this was a disappointment to us. Also, in the past there was a section on the menu that was always available, this was good for me as I can be a fussy eater. When we asked they did provide this menu, however, I would have preferred this to be part of the usual menu, so as not to feel different. Other than those couple of details the cleanliness of the ship, the friendliness of the staff are second to none.

Great but could be better

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by Joanne - Daryl

Joanne - Daryl’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1 18002
Great cabin, good size balcony. The bed is lovely as is the walk-in shower.
Caribbean Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins