3. Costa Diadema
The roomservice was exellent. Housekeeping spoke very good English. She took really good care of guests. I was travelling solo, and the whole crew of the ship took really good care of me. The whole crew called me Madame. I dont like shows so much, and luckily the was a place on the ship where 2 gitarists sung songs from the last 30 years. I really enjoyed it, they played like pro's. Food was really great, and all the crew was flexible to my wishes. I had a really good time from I landed on the airport in Barca, and got picked up by Costa. I went on one tour, to Monaco. The guide talked really good English, and was so good explaining the history and odd points about Monaco. The ship was very good organized, the crew was excellent. The best cruise I ever been on. I would do this again.

Supercruise

Costa Diadema Cruise Review by Moonwmn

I would do this again.
Moonwmn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Diadema price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin BP 10033
Cabin with very good space. I really enjoyed looking at the view. On the TV you could see live from the cameras in front of the ship, getting a good view of the ocean.
Hortensia Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins