3. Carnival Spirit
GREAT!!! First time experience with Carnival Spirit 28th/9th to 06th/10th. I loved both on Sea & land experience. Carnival Spirit keeps guest onboard as happy and safe as possible & the cruise ship staff have to maintain standards for guest at sea for 24 hours of your intended stay. You must Appreciate Every single staff for there work ethic and I mean every single staff. You could not fault the staff I loved the environment they created for themselves to maintain a work life kind of a balance. All Of The Staff Members need a raise. Getting the chance to meet the culture and life on the islands was insanely Beautiful I mean the memories you guys aloud me to See, Taste and Feel will never be forgotten none the less I strive to travel the Seas another day with Carnival Spirit. Carnival Spirit is the fun ship the shows they host at night inside the Pharaohs Palace and Versailles Lounge are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED go and watch. I Personally loved having live entertainment I mean you dont get that everyday. What is also AMAZING is you are bound to meet new and intresting people. I have compliments for each and every single day I was aboard that ship but I'm going to end with this last little quick review. I really do look forward to traveling the Sea again with you Ladies and Gentlemen later again. Food was amazing 24hour pizza I mean need I say more. 24hour PIZZA. Thank You from New Zealand. I loved when Captain Adriano Binacchi would say: As we say in a Italy CIAO.. CIAO..

LOVED IT...!!!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Chandocx

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior
GREAT!!!

What is also AMAZING is you are bound to meet new and intresting people.

Food was amazing 24hour pizza I mean need I say more. 24hour PIZZA.

Thank You from New Zealand.

I loved when Captain Adriano Binacchi would say:

As we say in a Italy

CIAO.. CIAO..
Chandocx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 5287
Room service was Amazing I mean I got to go to sleep on freshly made out bed every day I mean it's worth the experience.

I'd like to thank Staff Member Asep for cleaning our beds everyday I loved it I had no complaints just gratitude for how hard of a worker he is. I said 'Brother You Dont Need To Clean Room Today'. He Replied 'I'll just check in on the room', I said 'sure, but remember you dont need to clean I'll let you have a break',. He said 'ok I check'.
Without hesitation he just cleaned the room and i respect and appreciate such hard working people.
So thank you again.