• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Interior
Performance in Pharaohs Palace Decks 2, 3 & 4 (FWD)
Burger Joint Food

GREAT!!!

First time experience with Carnival Spirit 28th/9th to 06th/10th. I loved both on Sea & land experience.

Carnival Spirit keeps guest onboard as happy and safe as possible & the cruise ship staff have to maintain standards for guest at sea for 24 hours of your intended stay. You must Appreciate Every single staff for there work ethic and I mean every single staff. You could not fault the staff I loved the environment they created for themselves to maintain a work life kind of a balance. All Of The Staff Members need a raise.

Interior

Cabin 4B

Room service was Amazing I mean I got to go to sleep on freshly made out bed every day I mean it's worth the experience.

I'd like to thank Staff Member Asep for cleaning our beds everyday I loved it I had no complaints just gratitude for how hard of a worker he is. I said 'Brother You Dont Need To Clean Room Today'. He Replied 'I'll just check in on the room', I said 'sure, but remember you dont need to clean I'll let you have a break',. He said 'ok I check'.

Without hesitation he just cleaned the room and i respect and appreciate such hard working people.

So thank you again.

Port Reviews

Noumea

Having the chance to Cycle through a daily life of noumea was amazing I needed more time.

Noumea

I loved it, I just wish it lasted longer.

Noumea

Being on top of coral life and seeing Sting Ray's was an amazing site I loved it

7 Helpful Votes