Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by qfield

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

We embarked on a family cruise of 12 people and took advantage of the 5 free promotion. We had a balcony room on the 14th deck and it was everything you need for a comfortable cruise. The all you can drink package was a GREAT incentive and was a big reason we chose Norwegian. The service was great overall and the staff was incredibly friendly. I spent alot of time on the 16th deck bar and the bartenders were awesome (mostly Jesus and Christopher)! The premium dining package was awesome and wished it was more than 3 days. Ivy was our server at Ocean Blue and she was the best. The buffett was very very good also for anytime eats.There was so much to do on the ship for entertainment. Headliners was great for the comics and the Howl at the Moon was soo fun. Stomp the yard was a great show. I got to hug a sloth in Roatan and that made my vacation. The beach in Belize was very nice and a very different from my last experience in Belize. The staff was great overall and soo friendly. Our steward Alex was the absolute best. He took care of all of our needs when traveling with our 2 yr old. I was very happy with all the perks and I think I found a new company to cruise with. It was a much much better experience than Carnival. I would love to do the 16 day Panama Canal cruise from LA to MIA or vise versa.

qfield's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 14242

As stated above, it had everything you need to cruise comfortably. I do wish there were more channels on the TV if I had a criticism.

Beach

Git to hug a sloth and play with monkeys before the beach

Tequila Tasting

Got to see mexico history, chocolate factory and tequila tasting

View All 143 Tequila Tasting Reviews