3. Norwegian Bliss
Had a good experience cruising with the Bliss through the Panama Canal. Thought we would go again with the Bliss on the Canada and West Coast Cruise. Bad mistake, it took us 3 hours standing in line in Vancouver to get aboard the ship. There was no priority boarding for anyone other than the Haven. We then find out Seattle had been cancelled from one of our stops and we would spend 2 boring nights in Victoria BC. The food aboard the Bliss was average and we could not get a reservation to the Specialty Restaurant Cagneys. We had to make reservations to go to the show Jersey Boys ( this was a very good show). The other show about the wives of Henry the 8th was a disappointment, I thought being loyal to one cruise would reap some benefits like priority boarding, apparently being a Gold member meant nothing for boarding in Vancouver. I will start looking at other cruise lines for my future trips.

Long lines checking in, cancelled port, and 2 boring days in Victoria BC

Mullenmp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 12248
Average as compared to other cruises.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins