3. Norwegian Jade
Overall, we had a very pleasant experience on our cruise and would recommend Norwegian to others. There were a few service concerns that could have been improved, but people were willing to help if we sought someone out. The specialty dining meals were excellent, as was the buffet. Service in the general dining rooms could have been improved. The entertainment was fantastic, and I always felt like there was something to do. Our room was fine for what we needed, but we did struggle to receive some communication that other friends in our group received in their rooms. I didn’t know if this was because they had upgraded to a higher paying room or not. The discounted laundry service was very nice, but I had to go to guest services on my own to get information because it was not left in my room. I also had to call and track down my laundry because it was not returned. We definitely enjoyed ourselves and would like to travel with Norwegian again, but I would just hope that some of the service pieces could be improved.

Lovely cruise. Beautiful ports.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by gini2407

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
gini2407’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9089
Our cabin was a bit tight and very dark. It was often hard to find things in the closet.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins