3. Norwegian Sky
Great price on a 5 night cruise with all perks! Truly unbeatable value. REALLY low crowds too!! We booked this only two weeks out for the cost if a value cruise line with NO perks like drink package or specialty dining. The crew is one of the best I've seen across the board. Bar service was outstanding...no premises drinks except at the pool with frozen ones...which were great anyway! Restaurant service and food quality was, in my opinion, a step up from NCL's already high standards. Our room steward was AWESOME....very fast and efficient...room pretty much stayed perfectly made. Low crowds made the cruise feel more like a luxury cruise! I can't recommend doing these 5 night cruises. before they go away enough....DO IT. Was originally supposed to be a Cuba itinerary, but no more Cuba cruises. We took advantage of the situation....FANTASTIC cruise. Only disappointment was missing GSC due to rough seas....we are 0 for 2 on GSC....trying again In January on the Breakaway...

Great! Cruise on VERY fresh ship after refurb!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by projectorguy1

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

projectorguy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 0034
Great location! Very little noise from pool deck above. Relatively small cabin, but spacious balcony. Room attendant was FANTASTIC!!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins