3. Anthem of the Seas
First of all, let me start off by saying Bermuda was fantastic!! Loved every minute of it. We've always enjoyed RC and we love Bermuda so this seemed like a no-brainer. We arrived on the ship and were happily let on at 10:30 AM. We toured the ship a bit. It was very big and pretty but we were not fond of the narrow halls and Royal Esplanade in general. Seemed quite confined. The stores are broken up and weirdly laid out so they are very congested. Oddly, there was nothing in the store that said "Bermuda." It was all "The Caribbean and New England" so forget about getting any souvenirs that mention Bermuda. We found the clothing choices to be kinda gaudy and cheap looking, so I bought nothing until t-shirt day, which by the way the line was so long it took forever for people to even be able to get in and look as they were only along in a small amount of people at a time. But at least they had shirts that said Bermuda. Very little selection for gifts for kids. Usually I can always find stuff. Not this time. The entertainment was good, but the comedian decided to make it political which turned off half the crowd. I'm not on vacation to talk Politics! We will Rock you was canceled due to the weather, which was understandable. The food was very good, but a very limited selection for Gluten Free people, which has never been the case before. There was a nice area for GF food which had some good things, but nothing on the Esplanade deck. So If I wanted a snack it was a hike, or I had to wait a while and get an entire pizza. The Specialty dining was outrageously priced. Some was 75.00 PP. We skipped it. Now for the worst part...The room. It was so hot an stuffy. The air conditioner only went as low as 68 and you could barely feel it. We called maintenance. It was later in the night. After waiting a long time, we gave up and went to bed. They never even contacted us after that. The bed was rock hard. It felt like a cot. The room was NOT cleaned well. The phone had a layer of "gunk" on it, that my boyfriend had to scrape off. And then we found pills. One was a prescribed aspirin, the other, Alprazolam, a Class 4 Narcotic. Thank GOD we didn't have a kid in there because we found it on the floor. The other was on the sink of the bathroom. After that, my boyfriend, a cop, decided to check the room to make sure there were no more. He didn't find any, but the layer of dust and dirt under the chairs was disgusting. On our departure day, he decided to put a small "x" on the tag of the sheets. We went to breakfast. When we came back, the bed was already made. The "x" was on the sheets still, indicating that he never changed them... for the next people. All I can say is WTH?! Again, we've always had good luck with RC and hope this was an isolated incident. But its starting to feel like quality and quantity are going down hill. We have contacted them about the Pill thing. Hoping to hear back.

Very Disappointed