3. Viking Kvasir
Itinerary sounds good, but that is only if you would enjoy an 8hr bus ride from Paris to the ship in Germany. The first morning after eating a tainted breakfast and between 4-5hrs later, I came downwith the worst case of food poisoning anyone has ever had. Viking has decided not to include any medical personal in their crew, so I layed in my cabin for the next 3hrsrapidly dehydrating. When we docked in a very tiny village I was taken by ambulanceto a very small German hospital. No one at the hospital spoke English, and no one fromViking accompanied me to offer assistance. After hours of treatment, they were able tostabilize me somewhat. Seeing Viking was about to leave that port, rather than be stranded in this tiny village we opted to return to the ship. As a result of the Viking provided food poisoning, I was so sick and weak, I was unable toleave our cabin for the balance of the trip, or participate in any activities. Let us talk about the cabin. This cabin was presented as the best cabin on the ship. Thatwould be true if you prefer old tatered furniture and riding above the droning of the propelers not to mention the smell of gas when the windows were open. These werethe joys we experienced on a $23,000. cruise. Since our return, we have spent at least 6 phone calls with Viking seeking compensation.So far, we have been offered a discount on a future Viking cruise. REALLY!!!!! In summary, many others on the cruise commented on the poor quality of the foodand their overall displeasure with the cruise in general. Cruising can be expensive andsuffering the way I did at the hands of an unresponsive cruise line is hardly a good value.

Trip from hell and Viking didn't care

Viking Kvasir Cruise Review by lickwala

lickwala’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kvasir price drops

Old, noisy and smells of gas.
  Viking Kvasir Deck Plans