3. MSC Armonia
Enjoyed a (relatively) spacious cabin and great service from the onboard staff. Embarkation in Miami was fast and easy. Ate in the dining room every night and never had a bad meal. I'm a vegetarian and accustomed to limited choices. I think I tried every vegetarian option on the dinner menu and was never disappointed. Delicious! service in the dining room was excellent, too! We had the Easy Drink package. Checked the list of spirits before we bought it to make sure we'd be satisfied with the options. The bartenders are all very professional. Gelato was delicious. Several flavors each day. We ate breakfast and lunch in the buffet every day. Sometimes the seating was crowded. Crew members were always busy clearing tables. The desserts were always delicious. Pizza was very good, and a variety was always available. Made-to-order omelets were always good. The pools are smallish and oddly shaped, but so relaxing! The salt water was always wonderfully warm. It was heavenly to just float in the pool until ready for the next drink. Entertainment depended heavily on the talented crew members. The dancers, singers and musicians are all talented professionals. The cruise staff are all friendly, fun, and truly invested in helping everyone to join the fun. (Their talent show was hilarious!) We enjoyed the theater shows that we saw, but missed a couple because the theater was full before we arrived. Games were a hoot whether you watched or participated. Every area of the ship was spotlessly clean. Every crew member I encountered was polite and professional. Most were genuinely friendly. Some confusion and slow service with the booking and pre-sailing communication. 10 days later, still have not received a final statement of onboard spending.

Fabulous cruise!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by SandyFromMiami

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Suite – Aurea
Enjoyed a (relatively) spacious cabin and great service from the onboard staff.

Embarkation in Miami was fast and easy.

Gelato was delicious. Several flavors each day.

Every area of the ship was spotlessly clean.

SandyFromMiami’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Suite – Aurea
Cabin S3 1022
Loved it! Nice seating area between the beds and the balcony. Lots of storage, including a closet big enough to stand in. There are also drawers in the closet and two ceiling-high cabinets with shelves. Also a drawer under the desk, lots of room behind the mirror, and more storage in the bedside tables and the tv cabinet.
The bathroom has a bathtub - much bigger than a cruise ship shower!
There are connecting doors to the cabins on both sides.
The balcony was also roomy.
We had the beds in 2 twin bed configuration. I found my bed comfortable; roommate did not.
The a/c in our cabin always worked.
{This is an Aurea cabin, but I booked a Fantastica balcony guaranty. Sweet room upgrade, but didn't get the Aurea perks. (Not complaining!)}
Sounds perfect, right? but the thing I appreciated most was the location. Just a few steps from the forward elevators. One flight away from the Lido bar, gelateria, and pool deck. (And the spa & gym if you care for that.) Buffet and dining room are all the way at the back of the ship, but on this ship that's just a pleasant walk.
Zaffiro Deck Suite Cabins