3. Norwegian Star
We have planned this cruise for some time and picked this itinerary long ago. The ship was adequate, the service good and the staff was friendly. We had the most concerns regarding the food. As it turned out we did frequent the buffet several times and the food there was average at best. We did try a few of the specialty restaurants and they did not live up to expectations. In fact I experienced food poisoning after dining at one of them and it kept me up most of the night. Fortunately I was the only one in our party that got sick and it did not ruin our enjoyment of the next port. We will likely choose another cruise line the next time, willing to pay a little more for a better experience. We did pay more for a mini-suite but not sure if it was worth it. Liked the balcony but I was expecting a little bigger room for the cost. I thought it was more crowded than I expected especially after we learned that the ship was not even at capacity. Overall I rated it average with most of my concerns involving the sub-par dining experience.

Not my dream cruise

pat y’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11086
Nice, adequate but would have liked a little more space for the extra cost.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins