3. Serenade of the Seas
Most of the food was not fit for wild animals. The eggs Benedict was a hard boiled egg on an english muffin that I couldnt cut with a knife. The hollandaise sauce was a cold goo. The buffet was disgusting and always a line. Never any clean tables to eat at, we had to clean our own or sit outside in 45 degree weather. All of the tables and bar surfaces were dirty with rings from glass and plate marks, I never saw a table or bar surface cleaned. In the dining room I had one good dinner, all of the others were awful. The calamari I bit into and pulled with both hands and couldnt rip it apart. the ice cream was always served half melted. The fish was so dry it couldnt be eaten. The shrimp appetizer had no flavor and was mushy. The kitchen didnt get the memo that pasta needs to be stirred when cooked. The pasta was stuck together so it didnt get cooked thru in many places. I had pasta 3 times and it was always the same, crunchy in some places, firm in the most cooked areas. We had our reserved dinner time but always had to wait up to 30 minutes. It took 30 minutes to get a glass of wine with dinner. The warm meals were served at room temperatures and the cold meals were served at room temperature. The servers were very good and friendly but they were very understaffed. There were crowds everywhere due to the ship being understaffed. We waited in long lines for everything. Pretty much everything was an up-sale. All prices were stupid high based on the level of service, or lack thereof. I will Never go on a RC ship again, even if it were free. This was my 6th cruise and my first and last on RC. Everyone in out group of six people agreed with my review.

Horrible.

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by JCSs

Everyone in out group of six people agreed with my review.
JCSs’s Full Rating Summary