3. Carnival Victory
This was my first cruise & I was very impressed. The people on the ship & everyone there is very polite,friendly & helpful. The food was very good overall, there is a lot of variety and there are several restaurants that you can enjoy but that you will have to pay but prices aren’t bad. The rooms are very clean & spacious. Also they have a lot of thing to do for lots of different ages. I think you should definitely go. It was well worth it. There is lots of variety in music & there is a few adults only places which is good if you would not like to be around kids & also lots of ways to win free items & money. The process of getting on & off the ship is awesome & good thing is that I was able to travel without a passport just with my drivers license & my birth certificate.

Excellent

Itscynthiaduh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2295
I loved how everyday there were different animal shaped towels & the list of activities that are going on that same day.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins