3. Viking Sun
I choose this cruise primarily for the ports of call. I ended up being a fan of Viking. The ship was neat and clean. The staff (all of the staff from the cleaning staff to the Captain) we friendly and helpful. The lectures were fantastic. The food excellent. (I did have an early hiccup with the food. I am allergic to garlic and although I made all the proper notifications I was still served garlicky food the first 2 nights. I spoke to the the head of client services after I was unable to eat the second dinner and she was extremely helpful. She spoke to the head of all food services who then spoke to me. Every night after that I could eat safely and deliciously.) The facilities from the Spa to the pool were clean, neat and excellent. (I had the best massage ever!) There was lots of variety in food, entertainment and options for at sea days. My only little quibble was with the shore excursions. I would have liked more "demanding" options. I found that most excursions were not as active as I would have liked.

I love Viking Cruises!

Viking Sun Cruise Review by seetheworld7

The ship was neat and clean.

The lectures were fantastic.

There was lots of variety in food, entertainment and options for at sea days.

seetheworld7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Neat, clean and well organized for such a tiny space. There was plenty of storage in the room and bathroom. (I tend to travel pretty light so if you bring a lot of clothes you may have to keep some in your suitcase under the bed.)
The person who cleaned our room (Ang) was FANTASTIC. Our room was always perfect and when we needed a little extra something (like an towel, or fixing a sticky door he solved the issue within minutes ... literally in minutes!)
The shower was large enough to take a comfy shower. The bed was very comfy. The TV useful to see the day's events.