• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Finnmarken Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

A wonderful experience with excellent staff and services

Review for Finnmarken to the British Isles & Western Europe
PennyDDavis
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

The location of this cruise was the determining factor for me as I wanted specifically to visit Norway whilst not having to repack continually. We were a little concerned about the quality of the cruise, having read adverse reviews but it couldn't be further from the truth.

The cruise was wonderful, the staff consistently gave excellent, friendly service. The food was superb, if heavy on the fish component.

The bar on level 8 was good and my husband chummed up with both barmen!

Cabin Mini Suite

We loved our upgraded accommodation, having booked a polar outside cabin, we were offered an upgrade on embarkation, which we took as we had tried to book this but our travel agent was told they were unavailable and there was no wait list. I feel that the quality of your living quarters greatly affects your experience and ours was excellent. despite the extra cost, I feel we had really good value. The bathroom was small but everything was provided including heated floor!

6 Helpful Votes