3. Norwegian Bliss
Daughter and Son in law took this cruise in July 2019, They loved it. I found the web page and customer service via phone to be outstanding. Easily changed a return flight so as to get back the last day. Wife and I (first time) had a great time. The ship was great. The Staff was excellent. Daryrl was in charge of the room. Talked to a young waitress Christine and found her very Friendly. I noticed one of the Restaurant managers once in The French Bistro and in the Taste. She was an excellent manager(blond short hair) of her staff and treated all the customers with respect. This being the last cruise of the season, I expected lost stops for weather. None happened, the weather turned out great and turned warm enough to use the pool. Entertainment was great, Six, Jersey Boys, Prohibition, music in the atrium and Beatles review. Excursions were outstanding and the bus drivers were professional and friendly. I found Juneau to be very interesting even in the rain. We took the Skagway rail ride, it was great the views and guides full of information. Ketchikan took the pub crawl. the young lady who took us on the tour was a local and full of knowledge. I intend to take another cruise next year and will use NCL.

First timers

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by MJKO

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Daughter and Son in law took this cruise in July 2019, They loved it.

I intend to take another cruise next year and will use NCL.
MJKO’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 12262
Clean, large enough, bathroom well maintained. Balcony was worth the expense especially in Glacier Bay.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins