3. Regal Princess
I have to agree with previous critic that the embarkation was a mess. It was 2 or more hours standing in line, hot sun, and there were many seniors there. No one was telling us what was going on. Announcements would have been reassuring . Getting off the ship was easy peasy. We were walk offs though. Food was good, but not awesome, the Beef Wellington was very nice and my table mates ate a lot of salmon. The lobster was a glorified shrimp . Desserts are great. Service was very nice. Room service was excellent. Toilets worked , hot water, etc The medallion thing was a little bit of a joke, but we moved on and off the ship quickly . One of our princess excursions did not fit he description that was advertised . So we had to use the public buses to go back into the Acadia National Park. The buses were great though, wish I had known about them instead of spending 100 or more dollars on one stop and a fisherman talk in a church ( he was great though) but I’d rather be seeking Thunder hole, Otter cliff, and Sandy beach, all of which we missed, we filled out a compliant and they refunded us 25 %

Perfect weather saved this cruise

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Terryvogt

Room service was excellent. Toilets worked , hot water, etc

Terryvogt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC A 121
Great cabin, nice balcony.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Acadia National Park
    Was supposed to stop at Thunder Hole and Otter Cliff and flew right by. He apologized but it was beyond his control. We were refunded by princess 25%
    View All 204 Acadia National Park Reviews
  • Peggy's Cove
    Beautiful place, and lobster supper, which was very cute, and the best lobster I had in New England . Went to the Shoreclub. Very nice tour guide . Had about 1 hr and change at Peggy's Cove
    View All 210 Peggy's Cove Reviews