3. Norwegian Jewel
I chose the cruise because it departs from Vancouver from our home town, cost is extremely high for what's it's worth. Wifi is expensive and unreliable, dining room and buffet menu selection is poor and limited and almost all meat is overcooked, sitting area is also limited and spread out, only one section of buffet, if you can't find a table close by (which most likely is occupied), you have to walked three blocks to get to the food station, very poor design, should at least put the buffet in the center, only a few items of food with displayed with limited selection and quantity. Hot noodles was served with three to four string of noodles (why bother) almost all customers asks for 3-4 portions Salad varieties is so terrible and only couple of bottle thousand island and French dressing Fruit varieties is poor and limited. mostly not quite ready, maybe worry they would go bad? I lost weight at the cruise by doing and eating nothing. I feel totally ripped off and no one anywhere to complain We were denied access to the theatre because I was pushing a stroller, claimed that the hall is full and yet they allowed someone else to walk in and invite them to stand at the back.

Low quality of food and poor service

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Sonyalee

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

I lost weight at the cruise by doing and eating nothing.

I feel totally ripped off and no one anywhere to complain

Sonyalee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11134
My cabin is one of the smallest I have ever expierenced for so call mini-suite charge. No bed cover, and blandket with duvet open ends up top, linen is very limited, unless we ask, only two sets were provided, and knowing we have two young children in the room, and garbage only emptied once, when bed is turned down, all they did was fold up th eduvet from top, and the sofa bed was left the way it is throughout the entire cruise, never turn back to a couch, I paid for a mini-suite and no room to sit or walk around.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins