3. Britannia
Our first cruise and a superb experience. Food and entertainment was first class. So much choice in the main buffet and restaurants. The buffet was splendid and had so many stand out dishes. I so enjoyed an Indian Bombay Potato Curry that I ended up eating it a lot. Stand out service and big smile award goes to Ronald in the Horizon buffet. Entertainment was high quality and being a retired ex professional DJ and Club Marketing Manager my expectations were high... Britannia exceeded my fussiness. If you get the chance go see Harmony3, the Bluejays or Pete Howarth (from the Hollies) absolutely top notch with the sound, orchestra and lighting all well coordinated and beautiful. We booked an inside cabin and were pleasantly surprised. Immaculate and just enough room for our many clothes, gadgets and my wifes make up ++++ Our cabin steward Freddy was a lovely person and kept everything to our high standards. We enjoyed exploring the ship and getting lost in many moments wherever we wanted. It would be remiss of me not to mention the absolutely top service from the P and O customer support folks when I had a a bit of a problem which I won't go into. The staff were first rate and a credit to P and O Lovely time and we are back with P and O Cruises in October and December 2019 + looking at 2020. David and Elizabeth Saunders

Fantastic

Britannia Cruise Review by DavidCantSwim

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

David and Elizabeth Saunders
DavidCantSwim’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Immaculate. Not as small as some might say.