American Harmony Cruise Review

Crew was Awesome!

American Harmony Cruise Review by candygirl161948

• Sail Date: Sep 2019
  • Destination: North America River

I chose this cruise because the ship was brand new!!! It was beautiful, spacious, clean and the crew was fabulous. All food was great except for a few times. The cabin was large. The entertainment was pretty basic and I would have liked more band music for dancing, more, more, more. One entertainer was on 3 nights which was too much. She was good but more variety would have been better. Singing by an on board person was not great. They should have listened to her before they let her sing two numbers. Very amateur. The service was always top notch.

Shore excursions climbing over the levies was hard for some people, rough walking. The Plantation tours were wonderful but the town shuttles were a little bit less than I had anticipated for things to see and do in each town. The towns were small so guess I couldn't expect a lot more.

Again, the crew, fabulous!!! Thank you.

candygirl161948's Full Rating Summary

Cabin ? 336

The cabin was spacious, bed was comfortable, lots of space to put our things. Our cabin was kept clean (except the inside of the dresser drawers were dusty and when I placed my black pants in them they got dusty) as was the shelf in our closet. Probably had never been used before. The housekeepers were wonderful, pleasant and very attentive to our needs.

We enjoyed the big windows and balcony, so nice to have.

City Tour

Good information and our tour guide was very experienced and friendly.

View All 53 City Tour Reviews