• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2010
Cabin: Interior

Hawaii - Carnival Spirit - April 23-May 5, 2010

Overall, this was a wonderful cruise on the Spirit. This was my 8th cruise and the fourth time on a Carnival ship (second time on the Spirit). I was travelling "solo", however, it was nice to meet many wonderful people (a number of whom were Cruise Critic members).

THE SHIP:

Interior

Cabin 4A

My inside stateroom (Category 1A) was on the Riviera Deck, room 1255. It was close to the stern elevators and on the 1st deck. The room was quite large (approx. 185 sq. ft.) with a very comfortable bed (two twin beds pushed together) with lovely linens, etc. There was plenty of closet and storage space and even if there had been two people in the cabin, there would have been lots of closet space. The bathroom was a decent size (no tub; just a shower) with lots of room to put away toiletries, etc. The towels were plush and the bathrobe was very comfortable. There was a desk/vanity and chair, a tv and a refrigerator. All in all, it was a very comfortable room. The sound proofing was very good and I rarely heard my neighbours. The cabin was close to the galley and elevators, but I never heard any noise. As well, I didn't hear any noise from the lounge above me. This was one of the quietest cabins I've ever been in.

previous reviewnext review