3. MSC Armonia
This is a small ship and not as "fancy" as the large ships, but the smaller size made the ship more intimate and easily to get to know the staff. Our favorite bartender was Jinyess; very nice and very funny and our waiter in the dining room was Marce who was beyond accommodating, polite, and helpful. Every meal Marce recommended was prepared perfectly. We arranged balcony rooms and were very pleased with the size and storage available. Our room steward kept our room at tip-top shape the entire cruise and always had a smile on his face (room 9106!). The dining options were varied and the food, which needs to meet a variety of international diners, was very good. There was a variety of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for vegetarians as well as 'regular' eaters. There were enough entertainment options and activities that if anyone was bored, they would have been bored anywhere!. I must say that embarkation and disembarkation were the smoothest we have ever experienced! I wish they were all that smooth! This was a big relief! The only thing I would recommend anyone double checking is their beverage package. We registered and paid for the "easy" drink package which didn't cover any of the alcohol options we drink; We're vodka, mixed drink, and wine drinkers. None of the drinks we wanted were in the package. I really wish our travel agent had perused that more! We may have chosen a different cruise line if the price were cheaper total package. We had to spend a lot of $$$$ extra to get the next level package. Every other cruise we took had ONE alcohol package: you paid one price and every drink was covered. That's my only complaint. The gym was very nice. It had machines to work every muscle, free weights, stretch/yoga area, and cardio. In summary, I would recommend the cruise line and ship but, if paying for a drink package (and it IS vacation!), I strongly suggest that you look it closely.

It's Smile O'clock! Great Cruise, staff, amenities, and food.

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by busiaof4

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

busiaof4’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 9106
Great cabin and the balcony was wonderful to have.
Note that the Fantastica experience does NOT include all options of alcohol. It includes the "easy" package which is very very basic. We had to upgrade (about $400.00!) to get the mixed drinks, wine, and vodka we would enjoy
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins