3. Carnival Magic
I booked with carnival before food was so good. I ate so much! I thought they was going to have to roll me of the ship. I had a wonderful experience on the freedom. I just returned from an 8 day cruise on the magic. The only exciting thing they had to do was bingo. They had bingo everyday. If it was bingo it was something else concerning the casino. They was pushing drinks. If you declined they just wouldn't stop hounding. However, my housekeeper was excellent. All the people i met on the ship was very disappointed as well. It was a cruise specifically for elderly or gamblers. I was very disappointed. I been itching to go on this cruise and it was whack. I'm going to give carnival a break and try royal caribbean. My cruise was from september 28,2019- october 6,2019.thye guys pig & anchor was hidden and not on the food itinerary all. Don't try the seafood shack the lobster rolls are horrible.

It was boring and the food was nasty!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Ecarter87

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Ecarter87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C 9717
clean. Housekeeper was great.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins