3. Caribbean Princess
Being a Travel Advisor, I wanted to experience the Medallion Concept. It was wonderful. So easy to get into your stateroom, by just walking up to it. Also great to keep in contact with family members. The wi-fi was wonderful. Better than any cruise we have taken before I also had this cruise on my bucket list and it did not disappoint. My favoite ports were Boston,Charlotte Town, and Quebec. It is a must to get to the Princess Theater show room in advance or else you will not get a seat. The staff was very friendly and food choices were very good. In the buffet area, they have the greatest system for egg dishes. They give you a buzzer that signals when your eggs are ready to pick up. They were always hot and cooked to perfection. Great service with choices for my friend with a gluten free diet. There was an issue before our cruise that required special sanitation, so while onboard, we were not able to use the salt and pepper shakers on our own. The staff did it for us at the table. It was alittle annoying but kept us all well. All in all it was a great cruise.

Wonderful Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Kit Kat Scott

The wi-fi was wonderful. Better than any cruise we have taken before

The staff was very friendly and food choices were very good.

All in all it was a great cruise.
Kit Kat Scott’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D703
Great cabin with comfortable beds, a sitting area and 2 TVs.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins