3. Viking Sea
This was a wonderful cruise While the weather was not the best the food staff and ship more than made up for it. Love the cruise line and will definitely do again . It was my birthday during the cruise and I ended up with 4 huge pieces of cake and three bottles of the bubbly!! I The cabin was clean and efficient. The staff were VERY attentive! I can't say enough about the food and the wait staff. The food choices were excellent and met any special needs that we needed. The staff remembered us and were very attentive without being obnoxious. The shore excursions that were included in the price of the tour were very good The ports of call were what we wanted to see and in the cities there was enough time to enjoy the sites I highly recommend Viking cruises and look forward to taking another in the future

Wonderful cruise sites food and staff

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Collielvr

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

I

The cabin was clean and efficient. The staff were VERY attentive!

The shore excursions that were included in the price of the tour were very good

Collielvr’s Full Rating Summary