3. Norwegian Breakaway
I'll preface to say that I work in hotels, and reading reviews ahead of time is something I do religiously. There were a ton of negative reviews about this ship, so I was very nervous. HOWEVER, the trip was awesome, and my wife and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Most of the negative reviews we saw ahead of time were about O'Sheehans, turns out, this is where we hung out the majority of our trip! Our bartender Sachin, or "Sachi" as he became known, made our trip, he was awesome. Our cabin steward Lemuel, "Lemmy" was amazing as well, never missed a beat. TIP - there's a button in the room you have to click if you want service, if you keep the do not distrub button on, you can't complain your room didn't get cleaned! We did not eat in any of the main dining rooms, as we had the premium package. We ate at Moderno, La Cucina, and Teppyanaki, all 3 were awesome! The buffet was lacking slightly, but still just fine for us. I can see where people say that this ship nickle and dimes you a bit, because that's apparent with the premium drink package we had, not including bottled water or energy drinks. C'mon, we're paying $220 each/per day, and you can't throw in bottled water or some red bull?? Loved our excursions, snorkeling at Tabyana Beach in Honduras was amazing! We also thought the secret river in Cozumel was a once in a lifetime bucket list item, so we were glad we did it. A few more tips ... tip your bartenders, room stewards, etc. Yes, you prepay for those tips, but a few extra bucks goes a long way with them, and you're on vacation, right?? Try and get the private Spa room, I forget the name of it. It's worth the money. This ship has 1 pool for 4,000 passengers. A private pool, with no kids, equipped with 2 saunas, a steam room, salt room, heated loungers is worth every penny!!! Other than that, don't be scared of negative reviews, no trip is going to be perfect, and yes, you might have to wait for a drink here and there, but so what??

Was just right for us!

dpintado1011’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9 14100
Great room! We did have the first room, forward, so pretty long walk each time to and from, but we needed the extra exercise! Lemmy was great!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins