3. Norwegian Sun
I got an amazing deal last minute so expectations were not high. we were previously on the all inclusive as a group of 25 in June for graduation. This time maybe because we spent more time on the boat . Buffet: Food was ok never fresh. Variety did not exist. one plus- Ice cream always available and they never ran out of cones. Sports bar food you ordered was good warmer but still not hot to be made to order food. Main Dining: we had an amazing server Raul and food was good. Desserts were best! Carrot cake and banana split my favs. Entertainment: was good always get a good laugh out of the game shows. Live band was good too. Pools are small and overcrowded on sea days but we waited til later afternoon and enjoyed a little time. I was presently surprised with the inside cabin 9129. Definitely more spacious than oceanview that we had in June. Room was always clean and fresh I think she knew when we were gone because I only saw her the last two days. ***completely upsetting was "free offer of bev package" was not really free service charge of 20$ a day on top of the regular gratuity charges of $15.00. Add those together and you are paying 35$ a day for services that can be good at times but majority of servers don't deserve tips because they have attitude because you have the drink package.

Good price so can't complain

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Babyfire3

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Babyfire3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9129
Spacious comfortable and enough storage to put away clothes for this 5 day cruise.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins