3. Norwegian Sky
We took this one cause it was cheap my wife found last minute tickets. We had to drive from Minnesota to Miami in 2 days. I have cruised before so I was really looking forward to this. It was also my wife and mine 21 wedding anniversary. We got one the ship with no problem after about a 1/2 mile walk. Once on board we looked around and went to find something to eat. First place food wasn't good. We ended up going to every place that had the free food almost every meal every day. It was the only way to get full. My wife was like I thought you said the food was good. I could only say it always has been in the past. Then they didn't even go to there private island. Said they couldn't cause of winds. But I find it strange that we sail all the way to the island lets us see it, let us go and get the tickets to be taken to and from the island just to say we arn't going not only that but Princess has an island right beside NCL's island and they had no problem going to there island matter of fact they had not one but two ships at there island. I've always heard Carnival was the worst but i've been on Carnival and this was by far worse. I would never cruise on this ship or one as old as this again. To keep it simple the trip was bad. I would give the food a 0 stars maybe 1. entertainment a 1 no more. Ports a 2 only really cause Nassau. overall I would never cruise with Ncl again period.

Very bad food, missed ports

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by solo1974

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
solo1974’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OI 4221
the cabin was fine it's was a nice size for 2 people. I wouldn't want to have kids with me in the cabin but for 2 it was fine.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins