3. Carnival Paradise
This was my first cruise and let me say we had a blast. The cruise director Adam was phenomenal. I loved that he would dress up and change looks depending on the theme. He had great energy. He did a great job making sure everyone was entertained. I loved that they had so many activities for all ages. The welcome shows were great. Food and drinks were great. The FUN SHIP drink is a MUST. So delicious. Guys Burgers were juicy and the fries were banging. Room service was always on point. Putu (bobby) was always so friendly. It was amazing that he memorized everyone's name. It made the stay that much more welcoming. Anything we needed he made sure we had. Super helpful and friendly. All the staff was great. Always with smiles and waiting to answer any questions we had. From boarding the boat to leaving it was such a smooth transition. When we got to Cozumel there were so many excursions to choose from. We decided on paradise island. Our tour guides angel and faisel did an amazing job explaining the tour. It was all inclusive. The beach was just beautiful. The photographers took great photos. We ended up meeting some new friends on the excursion. The nightlife was good. Music was on point and i feel it catered to all ages. DRINKS IN THE REX WERE BOMB. (DJs Fave) was my go to drink. My only complaint would be the photos on the cruise. They didnt have an option to purchase all photos taken even on a usb. Each photo was $17-22 per photo. We had about 50 photos to choose from and it sucked not being able to bring them all home. The photos were all beautiful and with all the different backgrounds they had every night made it hard to choose. They also wont let you take your own photos with their background so thats how they get you.

Amazing