3. Viking Star
My husband and I chose this cruise to explore Italy and have our hotel travel with us and not have to live out of a suitcase. We were able to explore 7 ports and 2 countries on our 8 day Italian Sojourn Cruise. There were numerous shore excursions offered. We especially enjoyed our trips in Sicily, Calabria and Sorrento. But...traveling with Viking was much more than that. Viking is at least 10 steps above any other cruise we have taken. The ship was beautiful. Our cabin was spacious, clean and comfortable. There were numerous dining options for each meal prepared fresh with local cuisine. The high tea in the afternoon was scrumptious and the entertainment added to the ambiance. That being said, there is more to cruising than the ship and dining. Viking has world class service! From the stress free embarkation to disembarkation every crew member was courteous and knowledgeable. We look forward to traveling with Viking again.

Amazing insight into my Italian Heritage

Viking Star Cruise Review by Moandro2

The ship was beautiful. Our cabin was spacious, clean and comfortable.

We look forward to traveling with Viking again.
Moandro2’s Full Rating Summary