3. MSC Seaside
I was on the MSC Seaside last year and fell in love with the ship. It's just beautiful, and the service was wonderful. And, the drink package was a nice perk. However, this year I found the service somewhat lacking, the food was mediocre this time, and the drink package seemed like more of a hassle. The food was so lackluster in the MDR, that we ate at Butcher's Cut one night, and teppanyaki on another night. We usually do not splurge for the upcharge restaurants, but after looking at the menu on the MSC app. we realized we had little choice. Butcher's Cut was phenomenal. My husband had the 12 ounce filet mignon and I had the salmon. Both were exceptional. Teppanyaki was a lot of fun and the food was also very good. My husband and I do not eat garlic and the chief was very good about cooking our rice and other dishes with out garlic. So, special requests were not a problem. The show's were exceptional for the most part. I like that they add some acrobatics to most of their shows. I'll continue to cruise with MSC, but I prefer other cruise lines if the price is compare.

Beautiful ship!

Katstaat’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11227
We had a cabin with a bath tub, which I loved. The bed and bedding was very comfortable. The room was very nice.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins