3. Crown Princess
I chose this cruise for the British Isles Itinerary and a ton of research pointed me to Princess. The dates worked for the Princess, right after her Trans-Atlantic from FLL. We really enjoyed our aft mini-suite and our steward was amazing! This was a very port intense itinerary so we only ate in the MDR one time. I did look at the menu's and wasn't disappointed at all. The Horizon Buffet was delish for the most part, although very crowded (they need to open both sides for breakfast). We liked the feel and the ship so we've booked 2 more! Yes, the Crown is older but she's in good shape. I loved the size too. Not too many people but just right. My only disappointment was that bingo is too dang expensive! I was really looking forward to it but was only able to play 2 days due to cost. The shuttles to town were a bit pricey but they ran consistently and were always there when we needed them. If you want a taste of the British Isles, I highly recommend this cruise and the line.

Definitely a Winner!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Marla B

Marla B’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME E725
Loved it. Space and layout were great. The only downside was being right above the disco. It only bothered us one night and we had turned in early so late was never a problem. The location was terrific for taking the stairs to the Public areas. And we never felt the wake.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins