• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Balcony of the Mini-Suite of E725

I chose this cruise for the British Isles Itinerary and a ton of research pointed me to Princess. The dates worked for the Princess, right after her Trans-Atlantic from FLL. We really enjoyed our aft mini-suite and our steward was amazing! This was a very port intense itinerary so we only ate in the MDR one time. I did look at the menu's and wasn't disappointed at all. The Horizon Buffet was delish for the most part, although very crowded (they need to open both sides for breakfast). We liked the feel and the ship so we've booked 2 more! Yes, the Crown is older but she's in good shape. I loved the size too. Not too many people but just right. My only disappointment was that bingo is too dang expensive! I was really looking forward to it but was only able to play 2 days due to cost. The shuttles to town were a bit pricey but they ran consistently and were always there when we needed them. If you want a taste of the British Isles, I highly recommend this cruise and the line.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin ME

Loved it. Space and layout were great. The only downside was being right above the disco. It only bothered us one night and we had turned in early so late was never a problem. The location was terrific for taking the stairs to the Public areas. And we never felt the wake.

Port Reviews

Southampton

They made Embarkation seem easy!

Cobh (Cork)

We went to Blarney and I could have spent hours in Blarney Woolen Mills. The bus tour also went to Kinsale (which was lovely), through Cork and in downtown Cobh.

Greenock (Glasgow)

We took an Outlander Tour with Discover Scotland Tours I highly recommend it! We saw many of the locations, including 3 castles and the town that was Ardsmuir in the show. Our tour guide was awesome and had an added bonus of a downtown drive through Glasgow on the way back.

2 Helpful Votes