I chose this cruise because of the ports and food but I was very disappointed in the addition of an additional tender at Sydney and Sydney in general! It is a port that should be taken out! Instead add a day to Quebec City as the time spent there was way too short. It was also hard since the time spent there was cut short. I also think the beverage package is over priced. You should be able to get wine at the bars too especially since most days, we are not there for lunch! The spa is nice but you need more than one bathroom in the changing room. We did have wonderful staff that cleaned our room(Leadie). The food was very good especially in the specialty restaurants. The excursions were very expensive and the ones that I would have been interested in were moderate and were filled. Thank you

US and Canada

Riviera Cruise Review by klsjohn

The spa is nice but you need more than one bathroom in the changing room.

We did have wonderful staff that cleaned our room(Leadie).

The food was very good especially in the specialty restaurants.

klsjohn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A2 9123
Very clean and I loved the tub
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins