3. MSC Armonia
We chose this cruise because of the Cuba ports, unfortunately they were cancelled. Our 10 year old child LOVES MSC mini and Juniors club. MSC Orchestra was our first ever cruise in 2014, and we've loved them ever since. We been on Divina and Seaside and now Armonia. The only complaint, well not complaint I had this whole cruise was on Italian Night, there was no "show" if you will, we always look forward to that. But at least they had the baked Alaska cake :) FREE GELATO!! It's was a pleasant surprise to be able to have complimentary gelato!! We partook daily :) And of course the pizza is always the best on MSC Cruise liners, secretly I cruise MSC just for that reason :) I wish the arts and crafts were better, maybe a paper rose making class, or adult coloring books, orgami, etc. Loved the Rum bar and the Pub!! Seemed to be our only hang out spots. Wonderful staff and stewards on this trip. Except for a sassy girl that served us in the Pub, she didn't know what she was doing. Oh well...no one is perfect. Now, this may be a sensitive issue but when did formal nights become so casual? I understand that some people may not like to dress up for that night, but maybe those select few should be directed to the buffet for that evening. I literally seen a man wear a bandana, t-shirt and jean shorts to both formal nights. Not a huge deal but he was always seen in the background of my families photos on formal night. Let's make cruising classy again, MSC!!

2 week Family Cruise

Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8505
Typical Interior sized cabin. Probably the smallest shower we've cruise with. It was tough taking showers with the shower curtain sticking to you. Our floors squished with water due to water trapped under the flooring. A bit of mold in the seams on the shower. Bunk beds and beds were standard and always clean. Towels always clean. Super cool safe was hidden behind a large vanity mirror. Too bad we couldn't get the safe to work. Thankful, that extra hangers were left from previous passengers since their hangers are not functional. Any movement, they detach and fall to the floor of the closet. No real complaints from us really. We realized this is an older ship.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins