3. Viking Sea
We went on this cruise to celebrate my 70th birthday and to return to the Caribbean,visiting some islands we had not visited before.I received an unexpected surprise when, on my birthday and seeing my cards , our cabin steward produced a birthday cake and bottle of champagne! This was a lovely gesture and went down very well. Everything from embarkation to departure was well organised and ran smoothly. The staff were very helpful and friendly,very polite and attentive. Our cabin had a decent sized balcony , the room was also a good size and all were kept spotlessly clean. The food was excellent and although we didn't go to any of the different restaurants we didn't feel it necessary as the food in the main restaurant was first class with a good choice every day. We liked the calm and quiet atmosphere in the evenings and found it very relaxing - any shows were to a high standard. It was a change from the hustle and bustle of some of the other cruises we have been on. I would definitely go again on a Viking cruise.

Relaxing,not too many people,excellent service and interesting day trips

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Tillo