• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Chris from Charleston
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin: Interior

I choose Carnival Sunshine because we were able to depart from Charleston, SC. where I live! It was my first cruise and loved it! We cruised to Bermuda and Princess Cays from September 28-October 5th! Everyone was so nice and friendly! Our Steward LD (for short) kept us comfortable the whole time! Robert from Romania (Head Server) was awesome! One can tell he thoroughly enjoyed his job! He kept us entertained and was on the ball with his service! I would rate his service an 11!!!! The shows, food, Lido Deck, music, service, people and everything was wonderful! We also enjoyed the buffet.the ice cream and pizza! The the crew was friendly and accommodated us with all our needs. Shopping on the ship was awesome, I found some good deals for myself and family. I will do it all over again very soon!! Thank you very much Carnival Sunshine!! See you soon!

Interior

Cabin 4B

Cabin was comfortable and had everything we needed. LD, our steward, was so good to us! We appreciated him very much!!!! I will definitely miss his smiling face and conversation with him!!

1 Helpful Vote