3. Majesty of the Seas
Smallest rooms on a cruise I have ever seen, lights are flickering, housekeeping broke some of my items while cleaning my room, I can go on and on about how awful the rooms are. The ship itself is so boring, never anything to do, pool is tiny and always closed. Food was also inedible, including the fancy dinner place that served essentially freezer dinner quality food, with poor service that messed everything up every night. Rude staff everywhere. No disability accommodations at all. Also we were 1.5 hours late to our destination and no compensation for missing out on our plans. Awful experience overall and I would not even let my worst enemies go on this cruise. I would not even pay 20$ for this cruise. I am never going with Royal Carribean after this. I would rather swim to shore and risk my life than spend another minute of my life aboard this ship. You have been warned!!

AWFUL BOAT, AWFUL STAFF!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Thisisem_

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 2629
Cramped, old, loud, flickering lights, moldy, gross
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins