3. Liberty of the Seas
I had an unexpected grande mal seizure waiting in medical to have a bite looked at. I received top notch and professional care and as an RN myself I can see when teams are organized well. Thanks to all for gokd care and a swift transport to hospital. Not how I wanted my first cruise to end but I can say with confidence these folks are ready for medical issues. Thank you. The parts of the cruise I do remember were lovely. Every employee was friendly and helpful and my nurse/physician team were nothing short of excellent. I didnt like walking by all the smokers on the top deck, but as far as complaints go that is all I can think of. We wanted for nothing and were very well cared for. The ice show was fantastic. Thanks to all especially Dr Jorge. I endorse this crew with all I have.

Wonderful care