3. Carnival Breeze
We chose this cruise because we wanted to see the pink sand of Bermuda. Unfortunately Hurricane Jerry wanted to go there too. So it's still on our bucket list. It came as no surprise when I got the email 2 days before we sailed that the itinerary had been changed. We went to Puerto Rico , Dominican Republic and Turks and Caicos. Turks and Caicos was our favorite. The color of the water was absolutely amazing. About the ship....well I think it needs a bit of a facelift. It's looking old, the public areas were very narrow. My husband has to use a scooter and at times it got very narrow. I think the worse thing was the casino. They allow smoking in the casino and it was awful. We usually play in the evening on other cruises, but the smoke was so bad we did not. For sure I would not go on this ship again.

Bermuda......still on my bucket list.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by LindaD3

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
LindaD3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 6702
We were given a ambulatory accessibility cabin. We were told that although the door was wider and it had a roll in shower, my husband would not be able to turn his scooter around. In other words, drive into the cabin, back out of the cabin. Well all we did was ask the room steward to remove the small table and he could turn it around to drive out of the room.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins