3. Norwegian Epic
after reading some previous reviews about Norwegian Epic we were a bit skeptical. Just got back from one week from Barcelona western cruise. The ship was incredible, food was great, stateroom was great, entertainment and shows were awesome!!! Staff were very attentive from every aspect Getting off and on ship was very smooth no matter which port of call I would highly recommend this ship no questions asked My husband and I travelled alone but found everyone on ship friendly and helpful The restaurants are incredible, the variety offerred from appetizers to deserts are truly delicious. The steakhouse or the Brazilian I would recommend highly as the food is incredible The taste restaurant for breakie is great Room service if you choose to get is delivered on time before your tour The staff on board are very courteous friendly and happy In general a great experience!!! DONT GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT!!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Highlighter1

Just got back from one week from Barcelona western cruise.

Getting off and on ship was very smooth no matter which port of call

I would highly recommend this ship no questions asked

The taste restaurant for breakie is great

Room service if you choose to get is delivered on time before your tour

The staff on board are very courteous friendly and happy

In general a great experience!!! DONT GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT!!
Highlighter1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B5 12292
Cabin was very comfortable no problems always clean and well stocked
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins