3. Carnival Conquest
The food was horrible. One in our party was vegetarian and the choices were slim to none. Same Indian vegetarian meal in dining room every night. The food in Lido restaurant needs to be labeled better. There was a pasta dish that looked like regular pasta with marinara sauce. After asking found out all the pasta sauce has seafood base. There seems to be no care given to people with dietary restrictions or needs. They have these hateful ladies (aka crumb patrol) in the Lido restaurant. They get in line right on top of you and clean crumbs the whole time you are in line. Felt very unwelcome. Hot tubs are not hot. I’ve had warmer baths. The temperature control in the cabins on deck 7 were horrible. I’m cold natured and I couldn’t get cool the whole trip. Then I saved the best for last. The muster safety drill! We had to stand outside sweating for an hour (because of waiting for late people), for a five minute safety drill showing how to put on a life jacket. The guy doing the demonstration in muster station F was so short we couldn’t see him. People were about to pass out from the heat. This was my 3rd cruise and my worst.

Never again

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Stepdeans

Hot tubs are not hot. I’ve had warmer baths.

This was my 3rd cruise and my worst.
Stepdeans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7338
Horrible temperature control. Never comfortable the whole cruise.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins